As part of the Windows 10 Updates, Microsoft has now come up with a new update for Windows 10 PCs. It’s called Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
This post lists down some of the highlights of this particular update and Quick Heal’s compatibility with the OS.
For existing users
Users having Quick Heal version 16.00 or higher must take the latest Quick Heal updates and then upgrade to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
Before moving on to Windows 10 April 2018 Update, Quick Heal update is mandatory.
For new users
Fresh installation – The latest Quick Heal Product v17.00 and onward download from the support page.
How to apply the latest Quick Heal update?
- The update will be applied automatically if your Quick Heal’s Automatic Update is turned ON.
- You can also apply the update manually. You can do this by following any one of the following methods:
- Click on the Update Now button on your Quick Heal dashboard
- Go to Help -> About, click on Update Now
- Right click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click on Update Now
- Go to Start -> All Programs -> Quick Heal -> Click on Quick Update
How to know if the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 April 2018 Update?
If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 April 2018 Update.